- Pressure Booster with max. 2:1 Compression ratio
- Automatic operation for use with compressed air only
- Maintains downstream air when the supply pressure fails (Providing the circuit has no leakage)
- Integrated regulator for output pressure control, with overpressure relief valve
- IN,OUT and EXH connections – G1/4” on the same side
- Manometer connections G1/8” to monitor and control the input and output pressures
- Body and cover in technopolymer
- Connections in technopolymer
- Self operating pressure booster with pressure ratio of 2:1.
- Automatic functioning: to operate the booster just connect it to compressed air line.
- Body made with light alloy.
- Barrel made of extruded and anodized aluminium.
- Downstream circuit pressure is kept under pressure even in absence of inlet pressure.
- Regulation of the inlet pressure (and as a consequence regulation of the outlet pressure)